REBORN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWI HT REBORN FACTION FORUM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reborn story.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lediwinter
Admin

Reborn story. Empty
PostSubject: Reborn story.   Reborn story. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Ok so how did it start? Ixarain asked me to write story about how Reborn borned Very Happy So on December 2010, me, Kamikadze_as, Folija and woodooo made a faction KAUKOLE. It was one of the biggest lithuanian faction in PWI story. We did TW, did ff pover lvling stuff and so on. We made won derful friendship with other faction Indecent. And one day after they lost tw against AIianza they came to us for one week to get they terrotory back . we did not win even together. AIianza was much more stronger. So they left back to indecent. And ixarain suggested to make international guild. kamikadze_as didnt want to make KAUKOLE international guild. we made voting people said they oppionions about that. SO... one evening we sat at ixarains house (cant say what we were doing Very Happy), ok ok we drunk brandy Very Happy ixarain,Redearth, Grobuonis, Folija, me,woodooo. And after few shoots we started to think about new facton name.... Unfortunatly its not so easy to make it. so kamikadze_as tried many different names Very Happy why reborn? After kaukole we felt like we need start everything from the begining. so RE BORN was realy good to say about how do we felt. So we went to new faction. started recruiting. one of our first members was odin, danger, nick, brimian... reborn was dying again... and it was my and kamikadze_as fault. we didnt want to help for low lvls. we did once in kaukole and now we wanted only TW. we gave lead for Redearth, folija became director. i and kamikadze_as left reborn and never came back. well i cant tell a lot whats happend when.. but it wasnt the best time of reborn. I know that redearth talked a lot with finalwar leader and reborn went to finalwar. but after realy realy awful tw they came back to reborn. How do ixarain bacame a leader? mmmmm ,good question Very Happy i cant remember. Redearth didnt want to be. Folija as well, me and kamikadze_as were already in Enrage. So i think thats why Ixarain became a leader. and reborn started to grow... and look what a lovely faction it is now.
btw.... kamikadze_as and me r coming back to reborn Smile
Back to top Go down
https://reborn.forumotion.co.uk
Odin_Elf

Odin_Elf

Reborn story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reborn story.   Reborn story. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:23 pm

such a lovely and emotional story bounce
glad to be a part of it What a Face
Back to top Go down
ixarain

ixarain

Reborn story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reborn story.   Reborn story. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:34 am

ty ledy for REB0RNS story,it is realy nice to remember it Smile
Back to top Go down
Fangmei

Fangmei

Reborn story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reborn story.   Reborn story. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:21 am

Reborn story. Cute_msn_onions-12Now Fangmei be a good girl and stay at the Reborn faction,don't leave like you did with the other factions,i think you may finally find your place of happiness there....
Yes mother....
Back to top Go down
Tonei

Tonei

Reborn story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reborn story.   Reborn story. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:45 pm

:-) nice story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reborn story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reborn story.   Reborn story. Empty

Back to top Go down