REBORN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWI HT REBORN FACTION FORUM

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

new voting for officers.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lediwinter
Admin

new voting for officers.  Empty
PostSubject: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:50 pm

Here pls give ur votes for members which u would like to see in officers position. Give reasons why that member deserves to be an officer. U can vote agains person as well. Give the reason why. thank you all.
Back to top Go down
https://reborn.forumotion.co.uk
ixarain

ixarain

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:46 am

ok,before u start voting i want to tell names of 2 officers :Evuce and Odin_Elf is staying in there positions ,so u dont have to vote for them and i dont care iff u will say something againts them Twisted Evil cuse this two members helped,helping and im sure will help for REB0RN
1 more thing: no lvl recruitments for officers this time scratch just u have to b sure,that member u r voting will b able to help others Wink
OK LETS START VOTING!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MasterLiuBei

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:04 am

This is Master Liu Bei the great Razz lol first of all i would like to redeem my buddy EvilWizzered As the position of officer he is a loyal helpfull member to the faction he has already started helping out members in the faction.... Also i would love to redeem myself as a position as officer becuase i believe that i can help out alot of members.. me and evil together are a good combination it is up to you guys and i hope you guys vote for me thanks.....

Shout out to Evuce and Odin Ixa Awesome job with the faction so far keep it up guys Take care.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fangmei

Fangmei

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:24 am

new voting for officers.  Onion_msn_smileys-24So the time has come to select new officers...
MasterLiuBewi wants to be one so why not?Ixa seems to like him,so that's all there is to it.
EvilWizard...hmmm...why not....Badass damage dealer helped many with bosses including me,he has my vote
Emmie.....Unless she wants out bring her back!I like her,does a little bit of everything
Apo....The proud panda-face wariior.Has helped with many bosses but i also seen him afk/brb/c ya later many times.

This topic however gives me time to express some ideas for better faction management based on certain observations i came across while been here this brief time.First of all I've seen members come and go and i really like the Reborn community to grow,but lack of assistance in troubled times makes it difficult and some are forced to desert.

But in reality according to the rules officers needs to be quite active so i don't know how objective the voting will be.Of course everyone has a real life and cannot be online all the time,so think twice before taking the step.Titles aren't decorations they're responsibilities.Priorities:Money?Mats?LV? An officer should choose to sacrifice a portion of his time to be available.

There's an alternative form of officers duty.Volunteers!For ? hours of their game time they will be available to help.They will be going to where help is needed.Then when time is up,they'll trade places with the next one,so ALWAYS someone will be available.Of course if someone else wants to help too he's also welcomed.In case active officer must afk or leave and there's no one available,then help will be provided by volunteers(If any).

Also if you want to make this more interesting and funny in a sense,give officers a salary!Nothing big just some sort of compensation for their "loss of time".A daily salary of let's say 50k-?K.This applies to volunteers who are not that much active and just want to kill some time or earn a regular position(!).Since we have a banker i suggest everyday everyone donate as much as they want even a few K to the bank via mail.First for the salary of volunteers officers and second to have the leader and his subordinates manage some of the guilds financial issues,such as pots etc for dungeons runs.Learn to share and you will be rewarded.In any case true members that wish to remain,i see no reason for them why they cannot spare some of their income for the great good/cause.So i hope in the future we'll see less begging,less whining,less chat help spamming and soon able to attract more members to finally start to TW and get territories back from all zoo animals that roam this"Perfect World"!
Now back to voting!
Back to top Go down
Evuce

Evuce

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:29 pm

I vote for Emmie. Becouse i think she can be a realy good exe, and she already did a lot for forum.
And i give my vote to sterrving becouse he lives in U.S. and he could recruit players from other time lines, not just Europe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Briediz

Briediz

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:57 pm

my votes goes for Emmie and sterving ... awesome ppls ... (all in reborn are awesome) but i think that they are deserve that
Back to top Go down
Nitefear

Nitefear

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:00 pm

This is Nitehawk....New Officers hmmm...

Emmie....She always helps

Redearth.....Helps a lot as well

FaithDread or Dandelion

What do you mean voting is over and i missed it by that much ??

Back to top Go down
EmmieShadow

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Uyo - always offers help and assistance to others.

EvilWiz - chatty & willing to help others.

MasterLiuBei - entertaining and fun as well as overall perfect timing when working alongside ixa.

Lykicare - willing to help others out and funny in faction chat.

NiteHawk - entertaining keeps things calm when some topics get over top. *thumbs up*

Sterrving - altho not really talked 1v1 with him, he does often make parties to help others.

BriedizGS - helpful by making parties and getting things done. man of action!.

Fang_Mei - for her entertaining ways keeping faction chat alive which is such a difficult thing and her nagging for getting people to listen to ixa! Meow!

Redearth - great at getting parties together and getting things moving. always willing to try things.
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/emmieshadow
FaithDread

FaithDread

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Yeah, so uh, i guess ill vote for a few people, as little as i can though xD

LyKi - His pretty awesome (For a level80! Very Happy ), although quite inactive at the moment confused

Emmie - Very nice and helpful! Embarassed

FaithDread - Hehe, i do like to help a lot, whenever i can, i do have my own things to acomplish, but do genuinely enjoy helping people lol!

Redearth - I dont know her to well, but i see her in faction very helpful nice and chatty Very Happy

Also, Emmie, for voting for Mei, your on a fine line ! elephant
Back to top Go down
lykicare

lykicare

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:46 pm

i vote me out of my officer position .... bounce cuz im gonna be inactive for a while .. and i think my problem of dying too much in bh's makes reborn look weak ... bom
(by officer u do mean executor ryt ? )
Back to top Go down
MrLustMan

MrLustMan

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:11 am

welll...i'd like to give one vote to each of the members listed. excluding myself. feel rather silly voting for myself.

myself being EvilWiz...
Back to top Go down
Odin_Elf

Odin_Elf

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:38 am

well.... Evu already stays in position so no need to vote for her....
except that I vote for Mei (Ixa should knw the reason)
Emmie (shes good and always there to help)
others I dont knw that much....... still observing them!! study
Back to top Go down
redearth

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:16 am

hate to vote Evil or Very Mad but ok
Sterving-we need him very much,cous he keeps faction alife then we are sleeping Twisted Evil
Lyki-cous i like him alot tongue joke tongue cous he is activeand talks a lot:)
Uyo-always ready to help Smile
Emmie-active ,smart and nice Smile
and i think evilwizard and liu are good for exe too Wink
well i dont know,its hard to vote scratch
Back to top Go down
anfaisdf2

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:42 am

a

Last edited by sterrving on Fri May 25, 2018 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lykicare

lykicare

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:46 am

i think u guys misunderstood my post Laughing
Back to top Go down
lediwinter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:43 pm

ok i spoke with ixa, and guys decided as she is my real sister help her. I realy dont know half of u. and cant vote on my self,so i talked with ixa and she pretty said me what i should vote. so here it is:
Evil, liu,emmie,sterrving i wont vote coz they are already got exe and i am realy happy with that.
UYO - my vote.
Faith- my vote.
nite- my vote.
apo- my vote.
elite - my vote.

Back to top Go down
https://reborn.forumotion.co.uk
Aposeydon

Aposeydon

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Hi! So all the guys who I wanted to vote (Liu, Evil, Emmie) have already been promoted BUT I still want to give my vote to: Mii and myself

I would really want to become an officer coz I like helping ppl, and finaly I'm high enought lvl to do so... Also I've been in the guild for a long time now and know how everything work.
cheers

Last edited by Aposeydon on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iPriest

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Vote 1: iPriest. Cool

I haven't really been in the guild that long but I'm pretty active in between school and I'm always willing to help out anyone in need.

Also vote for EvilWizzerd and Nitehawk for being bosses.
Back to top Go down
lykicare

lykicare

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:14 am

hmm .. i guess i didnt vote huh ...
well since wizzy n liu bei bei gt their officers position XD i vote faithdread !! cuz hes awesum .. and .. uh .. awesum ?
Back to top Go down
LadyKaii

LadyKaii

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:20 am

I vote for Ghetts. At night when all the other officers are offline (last night) he helped me with my culti so did iPriest. So I vote for them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aposeydon

Aposeydon

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Seriously Lyki... No vote for me? Now you made me weep Q.Q No scratch
Back to top Go down
EmmieShadow

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:57 pm

I would always vote for ghetts after seeing him in other factions always helpful to members he definitely deserves a officer spot. I don't mind being demoted either so ghetts can get officer slot cheers ( I didn't want to vote as soon as he entered faction wanted to see if others noticed how active he is, glad they have )
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/emmieshadow
lykicare

lykicare

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:38 am

OK I VOTE FOR APO !!! cuz .. Razz
now make him officer Laughing
Back to top Go down
Master_Hung

Master_Hung

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:45 pm

My Vote for

Arrow Apo geek

ghettes sunny
Back to top Go down
ghetts

ghetts

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:48 pm

I vote Apo & Venoeve

And well....i devote myself lol xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new voting for officers.    new voting for officers.  Empty

Back to top Go down

new voting for officers.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REBORN :: Suggestions-
Jump to: